Contest: 10 copies of MyPhone & MyPhone Theme v2.50!
- Calendar list function, a clear way to read your schedule
- Translate function.
- Archery game, a game for you to kill the time.
Other features of MyPhone are,
- Fully emulate MyPhone UI in out look, move icons, changes icons
- Slide to unlock.
- SMS and Call notifier
- iStyle SMS conversation, you can schedule the SMS with senders list, easily to read or delete SMS.
- Set MyPhone start automatically when power on.
- Add 3rd part icon by pick through list, no needing self input anymore. (Java application cannot launched)
- Memo Deduction embedded.
- Memo Mosaic embedded.
- Speed Dial.
- Alternative List Mode
- Set lock screen on/off by yourself.
- Worldwide Weather
- RSS Reader, with seamlessly reading data method
- Customized wallpapers
- MMMOOO Premium Service
- Fully functional, all operations can be done via MyPhone
- You can switch MyPhone UI into S60 UI and the other way round seamlessly.
Now, here’s the rules.
– Comment in this post, saying something like: “I am in”, “I want to get a MyPhone”, simply comment;
– On the comment you must put a real e-mail so that we can contact you.
-You are able to comment more than one time, but your e-mail will only count once.
-We will get the 10 winners using random.org and we will printscreen the result and send it only to the winners.
-Those winners who don’t answer to our e-mail notification in 1 week lose automatically the opportunity to win the app, giving the chance to others and so on.
-The winners will be asked the IMEI of their Nokia 5800 so that the folks from MMMOOO can be able to activate the application.
-The contest starts from now and will end at 10th March 2010 at 8:00 AM (GMT-Lisbon, London).
-The winners will be posted in the website by 12th March 2010 (we will not reveal e-mail winners neither the first part of their e-mail in the website, of course).
Let’s start now.
Sorry everybody, we made a mistake on the contest time. We will extend the time to March 10th. Come on if you have not left a comment!